
Look at this one! It says Mom, hurry up cause as soon as you leave I am going to thrash my room. lol

Ahhh this one says I LOVE THE CAMERA! She gets all excited when you take her picture because of the flash. She is so easy to get pics of. She looks right at you. With Jack it was always hard to get a good pic of him at her age now.

Bath time!!!! Both the kids LOVE bath time. They laugh and splash and play together. Jack likes to help wash Bebe B So helpfull! I just cant let him help rinse Brighton! EGADS!!!

She looks like her Daddy in this one. Cute cute cute!
4 comments:
They are both so totally photogenic and CUTE! Just adorable!
I am in love!!!!!
I love the cheese burger smiles! Jess you have the cutest darn kids! Your mom said that B's smile reminds her of Chelsea's and she is right! What a great smile she has and oh those beautiful eyes! And of course Jack is as handsome as ever! Love you all, Shann
Oh Jessica time to share more pictures and stories of the Grandkiddles. I love them and love you. Thank you for being my daughter!
Post a Comment