Saturday, December 20, 2008

Airlie, Jack, Shana, And Brighton all dressed up for Christmas pics. All these kids are so beautifull and special. I love the Holidays. I enjoy seeing all my kids having a good time.
Airlie is becoming such a beautifull young woman. It's good to have her around on the holidays. Jack and Brighton love when Airlie comes. Jack calls her Marmie. It's so cute!
Airlie ans Shana for an outdoor photo op! These girls are so pretty. It was so cold outside when we did this and you can even tell! lol What good girls!

Mike and Baby B. I love this pic! Shana was making B laugh by jumping around her saying
" Hippopotamus!" in funny voices. B thought it was the funniest thing and laughed and laughed. Too cute!



3 comments:

Linda said...

I can see why Grandma is so proud - what a great looking group!

Callie Ann said...

ha ha ha... your funny Jess. Thanks for the pics..

JustMeShann said...

I love all of your family smiles Jess! Thanks for sharing your family with us! Merry Christmas & Happy Memories in the making Kiddo!
Love Shann