Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A Sweet Bunny, Pretty Kitty, Ninja, and a Hobo


This is the 50.00 Bunny jacket that I just HAD to have when I was pregnant with Brighton. I saw it when Mike and I took the kids down town for an afternoon outing. At that point we werent sure of the sex of the baby. I told him that if we were having a girl I was getting that jacket! I wanted her to have Bunny stuff like her Great Granny. So here it is in all it's undeniable super cutness! B in her bunny jacket. Sweetest thing I ever did see.

Ahhhhh my Jack Pepper. Buddy. My lil' man. I love this kid. He has been going through alot lately. He recently had surgery and had his adnoids removed. I found a better doctor in Corvallis that cares about his patients. Poor guy. But he realy did great. He's definately a strong little person. Since his surgery he has advanced in his speech greatly. He is talking so much and it's finaly making sense! LOL He is very smart and I think because of his ears he was having trouble figureing out how to communicate things cause he didnt really know how they sounded. It all just came out and crazy babbling. He is talking so well that is interaction and play with people is funner. He is learning to play games and pretend things. Lately he always has a treasure map! I am so proud of him. He had a check up on the 3rd and he is 40 lbs even and is 38 inches tall! Crazy! He is in the 100th percentile for height and weight. Crazy!

Shana Dee! For Halloween she was a kitty. She looked so cute! I kept calling her pretty kitty. Shana is 6 now and in the 1st grade. She goes to a school where they teach Japaneese. She loves atrs and crafts like I did when I was little. I still do! I love to do art projects with her on weekends when she visits. Actualy Jack Pepper has been helping. He has finaly taken a liking to coloring! yay! Anyhow, Shana is very creative and I am looking forward to making Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations with her. We already did Halloween ones and they were AWESOME! We had a blast, the whole family, doing decorations at the table. Makes life worth living! My idea of happiness. Doing things as a family around the table. Sooooo I cant wait for the other holidays!

Airlie visited this past weekend also. Brighton was crazy about her and Airlie spoiled her! Every time B made the slightest noise Air was on it! Swooping up B in just seconds! We dont get to see Airlie that often anymore but she is looking more grown up each time I see her. She is turning out to be a beautifull young lady. She is smart too and has been talking of college. I sure hope she follows through and chases down all her dreams and aspirations with ferocious determination. Good kid. Good to see her this weekend. Jack and B love her too and you can tell she loves them.

BTW.... Airlie didnt have a costume and so I dressed her as a Hobo. We had fun with it. She's a good sport! lol

Jack Pepper was a ninja for Halloween. Hiyah! He has a good time collecting candy! He would say "Cany pease! ". He's a good lil guy. He even says "Thank you" every time you give him things. He made a good little ninja and had a TON of energy. Ran Airlie and myself ragged! LOL

He he he! This picture just made me smile and laugh. Enjoy!
Another one of Baby B. Cant belive she is 8 months already! So smart and talkative. She's going to be crawling anyday now. She realy moves around the floor of her room and shes quick too. She just hasnt quite gotten down the frontwards crawl. She's always going places backwards. Silly B!








9 comments:

Callie Ann said...

well that is just awesome. What a wonderful post. Sure glad you figured out how to post pics again..
LOve Mom

Anonymous said...

Baby B is growing so much. You have the most adorable kids EVER! I am glad that Jack Jack is better. My son had tubes in his ears and I tell you what, there was a major change in him afterward as well. I hope he continues to do well. :)

Sandee said...

Wow Baby B is really growing. I remember Callie Ann putting up her picture just yesterday. What a cuties pie.

As for Jack Jack, well I've been following his little life since he was a wee one. I'm so happy that his recent surgery has made all the difference in the world.

You have fun doing family things. The babies grow up so quickly. Then come the grand babies and they grow up too quickly too.

Thanks for sharing the loves of your life. Have a great day. :)

Linda said...

First off let me just tell you that you have the cutest kids in the entire world (I can say that because mine are mostly grown up now!). Brighton always looks so happy and as for Jack Pepper - he is just as much of a cutie now as he was the first time I saw him on your mom's blog. Love, love, love the red hair!

Looks like Halloween was a lot of fun for you all and I'm so glad to hear that Jack Jack is doing so well after his surgery. Sounds like it is making all the difference in the world!

Oh, and I love that bunny jacket, too, I would have loved to have one like it when my girls were little - too cute! Made even cuter by the adorable baby tucked inside of it!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you do have the cutest kids i ever saw honey. i tell callie that all the time! and i love the idea of knocking on doors and getting candy too, woo hoo!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Mo and The Purries said...

I'm SO happy to hear that Jack Pepper is doing better after his surgery!
I can just imagine how great it must be for him to hear better, and how it will positively affect his speech!
Such wonderful pics - you certainly have a photogenic family!

JustMeShann said...

Jess the kids are growing so fast! My goodness that little B is just the cutiest little thing in that bunny jacket! and Jack is so handsome! I am glad you are enjoying family time it goes by so fast! Making memories is what life is all about kiddo! Enjoy those babies :) Love ya Shann

Anonymous said...

Awww - I love B's outfit - she's just adorable!

Glad to hear Mr Jack Pepper is doing better - he was in all our thoughts :-)

Amazing Gracie said...

Can you stand hearing "adorable" one more time? Honestly, they're absolutely two of the cutest kids on the blogs!
I worked as a secretary in special ed and it was unbelievable how many kids perked up with the right surgery. I'm so glad he's on the right track.
~~~Blessings~~~
p.s. Your mom is a real hoot! Love her to pieces!