Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sickly child of mine


Mr. Jack Pepper seen here running a muck all over thehouse causing lil man mischief! Poor lil guy had yet another ear infection. I spoke with his doctor today and made an appointment with a specialist to discuss getting tubes put in his ears. I dont want him to keep having these infections. They hurt him so bad and he is always so miserable. The appointment is scheduled for the 26th of this month. Hopefully we can get things rolling for soon after my recovery from Brighton. Gotta make our lil Pepper man all better!

And hey! Did ya see? 24 days people! Can't wait! I am so anxious to meet my little girl and be able to hold her. Below is a pic of the first page in her scrapbook. It is the last ultra sound pic of her we are going to get. Taken on February 1st. Doctor Larsen says shes a little over 5 1/2 lbs and doing good.

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

I'm glad Lil Pepper is getting to go to the specialist for his ears, that is so painful... Lil Brighton is going to be here in no time at all! I love the ultra sound and the page looks great! Love ya kid, Shann :o)

Nana said...

Poor little guy! I found your blog via your mother's, and thought I would visit. I hope your little guy is feeling better. My daughter, who is now almost 14, had 37 ear infections before they finally decided to put tubes in. She still had a couple after the tubes, but was in A LOT less pain. I hope, hope, hope, they do something to relieve your little guy. Take care, Danielle