Thursday, January 31, 2008

Brighton's Crib is ready!


Brighton's New Crib set from Nana Callie and Grandpa Putter! It's soooo cute! It's called Sugar Plum by Cocalo. I absolutely love it! Thanks Mom and Putt!


Cutness for the lil Baby Brighton! YAY! I cant wait to meet my lil girl!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Hi Jess,

We can't wait to see sweet baby Brighton in that beautiful crib. What a lucky little girl!
I love the lavender and green, very fresh/pretty.
:) Brandi

JustMeShann said...

That crib is absolutely beautiful! And the bucket is going to match wonderfully; how lucky was that! Ya know Jess, the first time I saw you, you were at my baby shower for Cody and you were wearing a little violet purple checkered dress and you were so adorable... I can imagine sweet Brighton now... The crib is beautiful and I am so happy for you... Love ya, Shann

Anonymous said...

hey smessie jith!
ha ha remember that. anyway sorry i haven't come by to see ya yet, just been kinda busy. little baby brighton is lookin oh so adorable though. anyway, i will come by this week sometime, you might have to call me or something to get my ass in gear. talk to ya later.

love ya,
hachel rolzem