Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A day with my boys


Mike and I took Jack to the park on Monday evening. We had a good time. Jack got to swing and he went crazy up and down the slide. He even played with another little boy for a few minutes here and there. He's such a freindly boy and he loved being at the park. Afterwards we went to the public libraryand Jack lookaed at a few books and then went CRAZY! CRAZY I TELL YOU! on this train table. Jack loves trains and says train constantly throughout the day. Silly guy. He even gets excited when there is a train on his T-shirt or in a book.


I love my boys! Here they are swinging together!


Whoops! "I okay!"


Jack Pepper playing! Cute lil guy :)

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

looks like fun... Is Miss Brighton ready to come out and play too? Sending you smiles :) love ya kid, Shann