
2 Weeks old! Woo Hoo Jack! Here he is enjoying his swing. I Love this kid! People kept on telling me "time will fly by, enjoy it while it lasts!" Until now, I didn't realize how true that statement really is. I can't belive it's been 2 weeks since Jack came into the world! Jack is such a gift, I am thankfull to have him. I Love being his Mom. He makes the house happy and exhausted! It's wonderfull! Grandma Callie can't get enough of him, she wants to quit her job, stay home and be a full-time Granny! If she could she would in a heartbeat. I think is sort of drives her crazy that she comes home at the end of the day and she dosen't know what exactly happend throughout his day. Worried she missed something huge! We think about her all day too!!! I love you mom! Jack loves you too!



3 comments:
I can't believe it has been two weeks either and I can't get enough of him, he is too adorable.. I look at yours and your Moms blog all the time just to get a glimpse of him... He is changing so fast and his hair is getting long already... He is aweful CUTE! Have a Great Day! Shann
Hi Jess,
Please keep the pictures of Jack Pepper coming....he is growing and changing so fast. You have a handsome son, enjoy!!!
Brandi (Shann's little sis)
I love this pic!! I can't believe it's been two weeks already. See ya this weekend!
Sarah
Post a Comment