
Hay Everyone! I am exhausted! Been up every 3 or 4 hours with the little man! Mom has been helping me out alot! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her to help out with Jack. Mom has even watched him a few hours here and there so I can go out with friends. It helps alot, I don't get too frustrated and I have a little me time. THANKS MOM!!!!!!
Its crazy to see all these pictures on the blog and see how he changes everyday. He's so sweet. I am up every 3 or 4 hours but it is sooooooo worth it! I love when he is awake. He just sits there with his eyes wide open and observes. Thats it! No noise or anything, he just looks around till he get tired or hungry and then a nap! What a wonderfull life!
I took the picture above on Mothers Day after we went to lunch with Granny and Poppy and Mom. He looked so handsome. Can't get enough of him!

Yeasterday we went to my Dad's wedding. There was a ton of people there I had no idea who they were. Jack got lots of attention. He was passed around a good 10 times or so. We went with my friend Sarah who came over from Bend, or to meet Jack. Sarah took this picture above and a bunch of others. I like this one though, little man sleeping! I Love it!



3 comments:
He is changing everyday Jess, he is so handsome :o) Thanks for sharing your little Jack, Love Ya Aunt Shann
Uncle Jake,
Thanks! And yes I have thanked the other Party in the house. I always say thanks to him. We get along pretty good now. I pay him rent and help with the house when I can, cooking and cleaning. When he is home he holds Jack and he's pretty good with him. Always asking Jack if he's ready to go racing! Love and miss ya Uncle Jake!
Jessica Anne
Hola,
I had an awesome time with you this weekend. It was so much fun and your little man made the trip that much more special. I love him. He's incredibly captivating and I look forward to watching him grow evey day. Can't wait to see y'all next weekend!!!!!
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment