
Yeasterday Jack and I went up to Grandpa Kevin's house for a visit. Jack met his Great Grand Parents on the Smith side of the family. Grand Joel and Grand Judy. If he were edible they would have eaten him up! They held him the entire time up until the last few minutes when Grandpa Kevin got a turn! Grand Joel and Judy have been traveling the country in their motorhome. They are retired now.They stay in R.V. Parks around the country and then drive their pick up truck around exploring the parks and tourist attractions in each area. They have been gone for about 10 months now. I don't know all the places they have been but to be gone that long they must be having a blast! I am glad they came back home to meet Jack. hopefully they will come around a little more often than every 10 months! It s
ure was nice to see them and visit.Jack has three sets of Great Grand parents. He has met 2 sets so far, The Scott's and the Smith's. The other set lives in Kingman Arizona. Great Grandpa Bud and Great Grandma Marsha. Hope Jack gets to meet them soon too! How nice to have so many people to love little Jack!



2 comments:
It's known that Jack is surrounded by love! I can't say it enough, I can't wait to meet him and share my love for your little man. See ya next weekend. Lots of Love to ALL.
Sarah
yep that's for sure tons of loving family
Post a Comment