Thursday, May 25, 2006

Doctors visit and a new do



Hey Everyone. Jack went to the Doctors today. We met with his actual doc. When he came in the room he said " I have been waiting to meet this little guy!" I guess he had spoken with Dr. Larsen, the doc. who delivered him and he went on about how precious little Jack was. How silly! Dr. Larsen even showed him a picture! EGADS!
Anyhow, Jack has Thrush. They had to paint his mouth with this purple stuff. We have to go back every two days to get it repainted. only 3 times though, so just 2 more visits. This purple stuff stains something awfull! Poor little man! He looks funny with his little lips all colored. Mom got the camera and took a pic while he was sleeping and then came and showed me saying" he looks like a little goth baby!" Funny stuff. He's actualy tired tonight. Mabie he will fuss a little less than previous nights. Mabie.

Also, here is a pic of Jack yeasterday. His hair is growing so fast! He has a funny curly little mowhawk! Cute stuff!

2 comments:

OrangeGlow said...

Baby goth, that's cute especially coming from your mom. What a cutie! I miss him so much. Maybe if I get all caught up with everything by Saturday, I can cruise over there for the night. I'll let you know.

Love,
Sarah

JustMeShann said...

My gosh he is changing so much and the purple lips are cute... :o) I can't wait to meet him! Love Ya Shann

Hope to meet you too Sara :o)