skip to main |
skip to sidebar
4 weeks old
Here he is! Four weeks old already! He slept dang near all day today. I ran errands and he loves car rides. He is wearing an outfit from his Aunt Sarah. It has little doggies on it, even a Dory dog, sooooo cute. I love this little man! Every day he becomes more alert and has more personality. I love watching him grow. Speaking of growing, Jack is 10.5 pounds already! EGADS! Little chunk!!
Here is another picture of him when he met his Aunt Sarah. I love this pic. Sooooo cute. Sarah lives in Bend and is in love with Jack. She has been comming out every weekend to visit. Fun Fun Fun!
3 comments:
What a cutie, I love him so much! We make such a cute couple! LOL Can't wait to see him again.
Love ya,
Sarah
Oh my gosh he is growing and I can
t even believe it has been a month! And Sarah I am totally JEALOUS!!! :O)
Just think he needs to gain another 10 ounces to be the same weight as Cody when he was born, brings back memories... Enjoy him,Love Shann
Jacks a doll I am totally free now to hang now I have been extremly busy but yeah ...now I'am free so I must see little jack jack and love him an dsqueze him and cuddle...yadda yadda yadda love ya guys see ya around
Post a Comment