Tuesday, May 23, 2006

3 weeks


3 weeks old today!!! Jack Pepper sitting in his carseat! He likes to ride in the car. Running errands about town is when Jack likes to take a nap. Where ever we go he snoozes. People say "how cute!" and "he's so little!" he just sleeps on. We get home and WAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAA! He wakes up and begins to fuss. If gas prices were not so high Jack and I would cruise more often. My handsome little man! I can't believe 3 weeks have passed. It's weird that he is still so new to this world. Sometimes I feel as if I have known him forever, then at the drop of a hat I realize how new he is and that I have so much getting to know him to do! Years and years ahead of us! How exciting! So, heres the little man at 3 weeks! Changes every day dosen't he?

4 comments:

JustMeShann said...

He sure does change and I love watching :o) Love Ya Shann

OrangeGlow said...

I love him, tons. I went to lunch today with snickolas and showed him Jack's pics you gave me. Snick was so excited to see him that he shuttered in excitement. It was cute. I miss you all!! Can't wait to hold Jack again. I was thinking about it today and Jack is the first new baby that I've held without feeling awkward. Weird. Gimmie a call.
Love,
Sarah

OrangeGlow said...

oh yeah, dig the new blog colors!

OrangeGlow said...

LOVE YA JESS, HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL WITH YOU AND JACK!