Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sunny Day!




It's a beautifull day people! I caught Dory doo sunning in the backyard. Silly girl! She loves to lay out in the sun. She comes back in every now and then for a big drink of cool water then goes back out to continue sunning herself.

While out in the back yard with precious lil Dory doo I smelled the beautifull flowers growing along the fence. I think they are lilacs. They are so pretty and they smell so good. The bees were all around them though so I had to be carefull while taking the pictures!

I don't know what these pink flowers are. They are on the tree that hangs over from the neighbors yard. They are nice too. They don't smell as good as the lilacs but they are pretty little flowers. They keep falling off and are sprinkled about the yard!
I Love the warm weather we have had the past few days. It feels so nice to go outside and feel the sunshine and the cool breeze. I can't wait for summer to be here. We have had a long cold winter and I was getting real tired of shivering and sweaters. The Spring and Summer are more than welcome!!! Dory and I are looking forward to more sunny days!

2 comments:

OrangeGlow said...

Lilacs are very beautiful and smell delicious. The pink flowers are some species of dogwood. Very beutiful as well. It's been sunny around here lately, i think in the 70's. I love it! Silly Dory. What a cutie. Talk to ya soon.
Love,
Sarah

britt6 said...

Not as beautiful as you my dessert rose..........hehehehehehe hey how's it goin I'll call you tonight, see if ya are up to hangin with a boring old fart like me