Friday, April 28, 2006

Jack is going to arrive.......

Hello everyone! Dr. Larsen did not make me cry this visit! Instead he brought relief and excitement. We have scheduled a C-section for May 4th, 2006. I arrive at Albany General at 6:30 Am and my C-section is scheduled at 8:30 Am. So that means Jack will be here sometime between 8:30 and 9:00 Am! WOOO HOOOO!!!! May 4th is this comming Thursday. So most likely pictures of the new edition to our family will be posted sometime that evening. I will continue to remind Mom of this so no one is dissapointed!
The reason Dr. Larsen decided to schedule the C-section is because for the past 3 weeks my cervix has thinned but I have not dialted any more. He belives that because there is a famiily history of this that this is the best decision. He said that it's a 50/50 chance I would need the procedure anyhow and given the family history, he wants to avoid a long labor that exhausts me and then ending up having to have the procedure done anyway.
So Jack will be here soon! Now, the anticipation of waiting for thursday. Gives me the same feeling as waiting for Christmas! EGADS!!!

1 comment:

britt6 said...

YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! but it sucks that you have to have a C- section. I ended up being nothing like my family when it came to having children except for the last one. But I guess he is a doctor and he knows what he'd doing. I never dialated before having my first two until I was in labor. Oh well, I hope you the best Jess...I can't wait to meet this little guy.