Monday, April 24, 2006
16 Days!!!!!
Well Folks, did the math this moring and I now have 16 days till my due date. Hopefully I won't have to wait that long! I have been considered full term for a whole week now. ANYTIME NOW IS OK WITH MOM JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am eager for you all to get the phone call!!! I have another appt. with Dr. Larsen Friday at 10:15. Hopefully we wil have good news instead of news that makes me cry. LOL 16 DAYS LEFT!!!!! Egads!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
If you need anything now or during your labor just let me know and I will get a babysitter right away. I know how hard this last little bit is even just the waiting and playing the "is this labor" game. Your in my prayers girl and honestly if you need me for anything just call I will be home all the time now.
Oh My..Full term? Call me as soon as he's here!!! Love Ya.
Post a Comment