
Mom has been hounding me about belly pictures. She figured out how to use the black and white setting on my camera and went to town photographing my HUGE belly! It's kina out of focus but it's the only one at this point I am willing to show.
I went to the doc's on Friday and he said there has not been any more progress. I started crying and I think Dr. larsen felt sympathetic and wanted to laugh at me. I am so miserable. But who wouldn't be carying THAT around! Hurry up Jack! Mom is going crazy!!! Egads!



3 comments:
You poor baby!!! Jess, he is growing that is for sure... Hang in there he will be out any day now cuz it is almost my B-Day... Love You Both, Aunt Shann
I hope you pop soon for your sake.
Wowser!! He'll be here soon. Can't wait to meet him! I love you, hang in there
Post a Comment