Sunday, December 18, 2005

HELLO AGAIN!


Hello Everyone!
I haven't added to my blogg for a few days because I like seeing the picture of Jack when I look at my blog. So, I put it up again! Things are well. I have been feeling Jack move the past couple of days, it feels like butterflies in my tummy. Sometimes it makes me feel a little like being sea sick. I feel him mostly at night when I am laying down to sleep.
Granny got back yeasterday from Florida. She brought jack a blue onsie with Micky Mouse on it. Sooooooo cute. I missed granny and Poppy alot,I'm glad they are back.
It is so cold here! We have freezing rain and the wind has picked up making it that much colder. YICK! I hate being cold! Hopefully though it will be worth it and we might actualy get to have a whit Christmas. That would be realy nice. It's been a long time since I have seen snow. At leat snow that stayed longer than an hour! It snowed last year when I was in Las Vegas but it turned to slush within a 1/2 hour or so.
Well, I hope you all are having a great holiday season! Love and miss you all! Until my next blog entry!

1 comment:

britt6 said...

I too, wish it would snow I got a snow man kit this year and darnit I want to use it!!!!!!