
Ladies and Gentlemen, the verdict is in! It's a Boy! I am so excited. I felt very strongly that I was going to have a boy and I was right. I am going to name him Jack W Smith. The W dosent stand for anything in particular. I can't wait to start getting clothes and stuff for my new baby boy! I have been collecting things with giraffes on them. I like the Carters collection that they sell at Target. They have the cutest stuff, all the animals are adorable, especialy the giraffes and the hippos! Too cute. YEAH!!!!! Now all I have to be anxious about is delivering a happy healthy Jack in May. My due date is May 11th 2006.



2 comments:
I am so Happy for You,Jack and Granny too! Ya know the 12th is my day and My niece Paige is the 13th, so the 11th of May is just a fine day to have Jack! I love the name Jack! :o)I Love You too!
I will have lots of really nice hand me downs you can go through when you have little jack
Post a Comment