
Hello Everyone! Today I went with Mom to Corvallis to get Jack's crib. Mom found the add in the paper. We got one of those beautiful convertable cribs for a great price. I have had my eye on one of those cribs for months and they are normally 500 to 600 dollars! What a steal we got! It's not only a crib it converts into a toddler bed, day bed and a head board and base board for a full size bed. The crib is beautifull. It has a natural wood finish with cherry wood trim. It's made of real hard wood, not that particle board stuff. When I get it all assembled I will put up a picture. I want to do a Noah's Ark theme for Jack, focusing on giraffes. The crib matches perfect. This is the picture that inspired the Giraffe theme. I love it. So sweet, the Mamma Giraffe and her little baby! Anyhow I love my crib and I know Jack will too! THANKS MOM!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!



2 comments:
Hey girl,
Is there any baby stuff that you want or need? I'am doing a little shopping today and tomorrow and I'd like to pick something up for you.
Merry Christmas Jess and sweet baby Jack :o) This is going to be such an exciting 2006... I wish you a Very Merry Christmas and Most Wonderful Exciting New Year! Love Auntie Shann
Post a Comment