Sunday, February 15, 2009

I love my babies!

Awww! Just now when I posted the picture I realized Jack is holding B's hand! How sweet is that? He realy loves his B. Brighton calls him Ack! She yells for him when he has left the room "Ack? Aaaaaack!" So silly! I love my babies!

Gosh! He is getting so big. He's still a lovey little guy. He is very imaginative and smart. Jack knows him number 1-12 or so and geting better. He knows shapes and colors and I am working on the ABC's with him. He's a good little guy!

Brighton! What can I say? She is such a funny little girl. She smiles all the time and is so friendly. Brighton is eating whole foods now. She loves mandarin oranges, bananas, carrots, and peas. She is growing so fast. She weighs 24 lbs now and is wearing 18-24 months! She is going to be a year old on March 3rd and I cant belive it! Wow! They really do grow to fast! They are their own little people now and everyday they amaze me.






3 comments:

JustMeShann said...

They sure are growing Jess! They are so darn cute, you sure have cute little babies! Enjoy them while they are small, it goes by so fast! Love ya, Shann

Callie Ann said...

OOOO my heart aches for their hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

They are little dolls and growing so fast!!!