Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby B's Birthday Bash


Wow! I cant belive Brighton will be a year March 3rd. She has grown so much and is becoming a wonderfull happy little person. We are going to be having Baby B's Brithday bash on March 7th. If anyone wants to visit and celebrate Brighton turning one year old just message me and I will email details.

Also, I am planning to do a picture cake like we did for Jack Peppers 1st birthday. Please vote for your favorite picture! Just vote top, middle or bottom. Thanks!






4 comments:

JustMeShann said...

I vote bottom.. Love that SMILE!!!

Callie Ann said...

I vote #3 bottom one!!! :)

Mo and The Purries said...

The bottom one is my vote, too.

Thanks, Jess, for the birthday wishes.
Seeing Brighton & Jack Pepper's little faces put a big smile on MY face!

Anonymous said...

Well, I vote with the majority! She is quite a little doll. Her eyes shine so beautifully in that bottom picture. Happy early birthday to the sweetie. :)