
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!! On Saturday we took Shana and Brighton to the river Festival. There was Monster truck rides and Shana and I were stoked cause we got to go for a ride. Shana had a blast! They took us screamin around doing cookies in vacant parking lots and whatnot! What fun!!!!!! Jack spent the day with Joe, his father. Joe just moved back to the main land from Hawaii and spent his first day back with Jack. They were there too and Jack got to ride a train and play in the big catapillar shaped bouncy toy! I wish I caould have rode the train with him though:(

LOL! I dont think he wanted his picture taken. He's been pretty cranky. We are getting ready for his ear surgery tomorrow. Hopefully the problem will be solved and he can be a regular happy lil Jack without all the ear infections. Poor guy! He's tough though!

Baby B playing in her Super Saucer. She loves this thing, every time she gets in it she starts talking and having a good ole' time! She so silly and sweet!

Airlie, Shana, and Brighton all together for a sweet sister pic! We went to Mike's cousins wedding at the Corvallis Counrty Club. It was so nice. Jack wasnt there, he spent the day with his Nana.
Throughout the wedding they were playing a movie score soundtrack. It was so funny, Start Wars, Back to the Future, and when they introduced the newly married couple at the reception they played the Rocky theme song! Too funny!
1 comment:
For a minute there I thought you were talking about your wedding bells. Glad you had a good weekend! Check out the new pics on my myspace. Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment