Our new house. We moved on Sunday to Lebanon. I like our new house. It is a little smaller than anything we have had so far but I love it! I will take more pics when I get all set up.
Hello! Silly Baby B peeking at me! We went for a walk at Takena Landing Park. We loaded up B in the stroller and Jack, Mike and myself walked the trail. It was nice. It was a hot day and walking in the trees was nice and cool. The trail follows the Willamette River. It was a nice family outing. I love going for walks.
Mike and Jack went off the trail to get a peek at some ducks swimming by. Jack also discovered bird houses that were set up in trees all along the trail. He would yell " BIRD HOUSE!!!!! HOUSE!!!!! BIRD!!!!! LOOK!!!!" He was so funny.
Brighton is now eating baby foods. Gosh! She is a far more picky eater than her brother was. She likes Applesauce and pears. She does ok with sweet peas and bananas, but strongly dislikes squash and sweet potatoes and peaches.
We has Shana come and visit for another week before school starts. She is starting the 1st grade! Kimmie D and I took the kids to Lewis Creek Park up at Foster Dam to go swimming. The kids had a blast. Shana is learning to swim and did great job!



1 comment:
Yeah and when she doesn't like something she really can make a screwed up face.. I think the kid has taste buds..
Post a Comment