
Jack is starting to sleep a little longer through the night. He goes to sleep about 1:00 Am and then sleeps until anywhere between 4:30 and 5:30, wants to be fed and then goes back to sleep until at least 10:00! It's nice he is getting closer to sleeping through the night! Unfortunatelty I have just gotten used to his previous schedule! EGADS!!! Anyhow, heres the little man sleeping. He turns six weeks on Tuesday. We had a WIC appt. today and he weighs in at 12 lbs. even and measures 21 3/4 in. That puts him in the 98th percentile for weight and at average height. My little man is growing so fast. He seems huge to me now, but when people see him they say " how tiny" and I am thinking What? Tiny?



2 comments:
Sleep Tight Sweet Baby Jack :o)
Awwww. Little man. He's so precious, Jess. I loved spending more time with him this past weekend. Can't wait till next weekend.
Love ya,
Sarah
Post a Comment