Jack is smiling cause he is 5 weeks old now! Wooo Hoo! I love this little man! Sooo Adorable! Heres Dory Doo sun bathing in the porn star position! Silly Dog! She makes me laugh all the time. She has such personality!
Dory doo!!! We love you!! Hope Dory is coming around and not being so jelous of Jack. But I guess that what all big sisters do when they bring home the new baby. Love and Miss you. C-ya soon, Sarah
6 comments:
I love it when they start to smile...he looks so sweet
Oh My GOSH I LOVE his big SMILE :o) He is on my desk now! What a great smile Jess! Love ya both, Shann
And Miss DoryDoo is a Goddess!
Dory doo!!! We love you!! Hope Dory is coming around and not being so jelous of Jack. But I guess that what all big sisters do when they bring home the new baby. Love and Miss you.
C-ya soon,
Sarah
Dad said he saw you at J.P's last night...did his dancing skills impress you hahahahaha love ya chow!!
Britt-
The big Cheese is silly! I love seeing him. He makes me laugh. Lookin pretty spiffy in that huge cowboy hat of his!
Love,
Jess
So what are you and Jack doing today????
Post a Comment