Friday, May 05, 2006

Little Jack Pepper

Jack Pepper Smith. My sweet baby boy! He is so perfect. I love to hold him and watch him sleep. It is so wonderfull to hold a little life in your arms and know that you are responsible for creating such a masterpiece. My son is the most beautifull thing I have ever laid eyes on. I have loved him so much for the 9 months we have been together with him in my womb, and even that love does not compare to what I feel now. Motherhood is something special and thanks to Jack I get to experience it.

Jack is so precious. He has red hair like mine, orange and copper colored. He has deep blue eyes. I love his nose. It's so little and cute. He has perfect little lips and a funny little chin. His fingers and toes are long. His feet are so tiny! Already Jack has such a personality. He is mellow and funny. Jack is pretty easy going and easy to calm when something is wrong. I only wish his life could reamain so simple and carefree.


Only 4 days old! He is so loved! I love him so much and am proud to be his mama. I like that he loves me back and needs me. He loves his Granny, grandpa Putter and Great Granny and of course Poppy too, who all love to hold him. Oh and he is the screen saver on Uncle Justins phone. The dogs are both jealous and protective of him. I can't wait for him to meet his Aunt Shann and the rest of the family! We love you Jack Pepper Smith!!!!!!

8 comments:

JustMeShann said...

Jess, he is just beautiful... I am so proud of you and happy that he is so perfect, what a beautiful baby... Being a mother is a huge job and yet so rewarding... I love his name and I love you both, thanks for sharing your handsome little guy... The song you chose on your blog is Steve's Song and the words are simple and have such meaning... Love Ya Shann

britt6 said...

I'am not trying to be a copy cat but your aunt shann is right he is just beautiful. Not alot of people will tell you this but alot of babies are not so pretty when they are born, their features generally don't match the size of their head. But your little guy is just perfect, his head is shaped perfect and all his little features are just PERFECT, he's gorgeous. I can't wait to see him again .....I would really enjoy holding him and getting some pics, just wait I'll get nudy pics of our boys together hahaha you'll love it

OrangeGlow said...

What an angel. I can't wait to meet your son Jess. I know you'll be a fantastic mom and keep Jack safe for the rest of your life. He is so precious and a gift to this world. I miss you. Talk soon.
Love,
Sarah

OrangeGlow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OrangeGlow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OrangeGlow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OrangeGlow said...

too many clicks of the mouse...

Brandi said...

Hi Jess,

I love the photos of Jack with the sunlight streaming down on him. He looks like an angel. You have every right to be pround of him, he is a masterpiece! It is amazing how much your heart grows each day when you have a child to love. Enjoy each and every minute, it will fly by.
Congratulations, he really is a beautiful baby.
Brandi (Shanns little Sis)