Monday, May 01, 2006

I freakin' out man!!!!!

I'm Freakin out!!!! I keep realizing that in less than 12 hours I am going to be a Mom! Like a real Mom. Responsible for someone elses life. Midnight feedings, crying, diapers, and worrying for the rest of my life. You Mom's out there must be exhausted! Cause just thinking about it is making me crazy! And then on the other hand..... I can't wait to hold him and care for him. Can't wait to dress him in his MANY adorable outfits. Excited to see him grow and become whoever it is he is going to become. To guide him and love him unconditionaly because he is my Son. Motherhood has got to be the most stressfull and rewarding job out there. And I haven't even started yet. I hope I do ok. I have lots of support and a good head on my shoulders so I don't think I will do to bad a job of being Jack's Mom. So like 8 hours till I get to meet my lil' one.

By the way, I just want to thank my Mom for doing such a good job. I hope I am at least half the Mom she is to me. I am so lucky and so is my Jack, to have such an awesome Grandma! Thanks Mom. I love you.

2 comments:

britt6 said...

You are now a mommy YAY!!!!! I hope you feel better soon and I hope the hospital gives you what you need to keep your pain in check. I can't wait to see little Jack tonight when I go to visit....CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

Brandi said...

Hey Jessica,

You probably don't remember me, last time I saw you I think you were 6 or so.... but I am Shann's little sis and your mom and Uncle Jakes cousin.
You are right about motherhood being a tough job, but it is so rewarding and it will only make you and your own mom that much closer. Now you will understand everything she has ever done has been to make you and your brother happy, healthy kids.
It seems like you have a good head and a big heart, so you will do fine.
I know one thing for sure....nothing will ever make you prouder than all the things your boy will ever do from cooing to smiling to riding a bike for the first time....it will make you feel so incredibly happy!
Count your blessings, because Jack is a beautifull baby, enjoy each second of each day, it flys by!
Congratulations, Brandi