
I Love this picture of my Mom. I took it on Christmas morning while she was making breakfast ( those eggnogg pancakes!) She looks so pretty!
Mom and I started going to baby classes twice a week. I think they are going to be good learning experiences for both of us. We go Tuesdays and Thursdays. In March we start Lamaze. I am lucky to have a Mom that is willing to go to all these calsses with me. She does alot for me, Dory and Jack. I Love you Mom!
Mom tagged Me yesterday! EGADS! So here I go.....
4 Jobs I have had in my life
1. Burger King- my first job when I turned 16.
2. Dress Barn- my first job working retail in Las Vegas. My favorite Job ever!
3. Christopher and Banks- in the mall in Albany, Granny's favorite store! She loved the discount.
4. The GAP- in the Aladdin Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas- I loved this Job!
4 Movies I would watch over and over
1. Forrest Gump
2. Finding Nemo
3. Strange Brew
4. Alice in Wonderland
4 places I have lived
1. Redwood City California- I was born there, I don't remember anything about it
2. Placerville California- lived by Granny and Poppy
3. Corvallis and Albany Oregon
4. Las Vegas Nevada
4 Shows I love to watch
1. CSI Las Vegas
2. A Baby Story on TLC
3. Trading spaces on TLC
4. Clean Sweep on TLC
4 Places I have been on Vacation
1. Disney Land- twice
2. Lake Powell in Utah
3. Indio California- to see granny and Poppy I went twice
4. Modoc
4 Websites I visit daily
1. The Bloggs- Mom's, Brittany's, and Aunt Shann's
2. Hotmail
3. All Posters.com
4. Baby Center.com
4 Favorite foods
1. Fruit
2. Cereal
3. Pasta
4. Mexican
4 Place I would rather be
1. Some where warm
2. On a cruise
3. Anywhere my Mom is
4. Anywhere my Mom is
4 blogggers I am tagging
I only Know 3 bloggers and they have all been tagged!



No comments:
Post a Comment