
The past few days one of the dogs has been getting into the garbage can and eating coffee grounds. They all go crazy zipping around the house at full speed ahead! We discovered tonight the ring leader. Normally it would be Dory doo ( she is the little master mind), but this time the evidence pointed to Peanut! She used to steal the ciggaretts out of my purse when I smoked. I teased Mom that she is a little phene! hahahaha!
Tomorrow I have to man the phones at U-haul. Then at 7:00 we have classes at the hospital. They are classes about becoming a Mom and bringing home a newborn. Mom is going with me so she can refresh her memory. We have classes Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next 2 months then in March we start Lamaze. The lamaze classes end in mid April right before Jack is due. AHHHHH!!! All comming so freakin fast!



1 comment:
You can come practice with mine pretty soon. YOur more than welcome to change poopy diapers and so forth.Take it easy mmm kay.
Post a Comment