Friday, July 11, 2008

Catching Up!!!!

What a week!
Big Sister Shana came and stayed a whole week! The kids had a blast swimming in the pool!

Meanwhile lil' Baby B had it made in the shade! SUPER CUTE SUNGLASSES!! A present from Aunt Sarah! She got another pair with little hearts too!
Shana Dee and Baby B! Shana likes to relax and watch t.v. with B before bedtime. It's cute they wind down together. B falls asleep because Shana relaxes her. Shana is funny, if no one is looking you can catch her giving her little sis a kiss! This pic is sweet!

We went camping July 5th and 6th at Trail Bridge. Beautifull place, gorgeous drive. B stayed the night with Nana and Mike, Jack, Shana and myself went camping with Mike's Parents. Here are Jack and Shana fishin in the dirt. Funny lil people arent they! CUTE!

Shana got to go real fishing in the boat with Grandpa Jeff. What fun! I went out with them one of the times they went and Shana and I had fun. I would help her cast her little fishing pole and she would reel it in and then hand it to me again to cast! It was fun. She was facinated by all the weird little sticks and plant stuff we reeled in.

Jack Pepper stayed behind cause the fishing boat was a lil scary for a 2 year old! Fishin in the dirt is still fun when your 2 so he didn't mind!


Besides! Jack already had a whole bag of fish! Jack loves fishes cause they are so delicious!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Callie Ann said...

too Sweet... Just love it.. Keep em coming sweet heart..

JustMeShann said...

Hi Jess, how wonderful your family is and making memories too! I love the picture of the girls together and fishing in the dirt! Smiles, Shann

OrangeGlow said...

How cute! I love the sunglasses on her!!! YAY, for camping and fishing! What fun.