
Jack Pepper when he still had long hair. I miss it! I am going to let his hair grow again. Cute cute cute!

Baby B! So cute! I love her eyes. Brighton sleeps alot so we dont get to see them often but they are so pretty! I love this lil girl!

Brightion and her big Sister Shana. So cute! I love this pic. Shana is starting to get used to having a little sister and likes to hold her and help with feeding and stuff.

Mr. Man watchin TV with the Smith Tougne out for better concentration! LOL!

My Poppy and my Lil Baby B! I LOVE this picture! Poppy loves when the grandkids are little like this. He gets so happy and sings little songs to them and smiles. I love my Poppy!

Granny and Baby B. I LOVE this pic too. My granny looks so pretty and proud holding her great Granddaughter. I took Brighton to see Granny at her work and Granny spent her whole lunch break parading her around and showing her off to all her work friends. Cute!

Baby B and her Grandpa Putter. I think this is such a sweet pic. Also a rare one I might add, Putter isn't sticking out his tounge! See pic below! LOL!!!!
Hee Hee Hee!!!!! Oh and.........
!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUTTER!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures Jess! They all made me smile and thank you for your kind words... I Love you to kid :) and your babies are beautfiul! Have a wonderful day and give both the babies my love, Shann
I was here, I commented, I did it.. Bwahahahaahah
Love Mom
I came by to comment again.. but alas there is nothing new to see.... Wake up Darling!!!
Post a Comment