Our sweet lil Bunny! Brighton is a true blessing and we are so happy to have such a perfect little girl in our lives. YAY! She is so sweet and makes the cutest little bunny noises. I love her!
Jack Pepper loves his baby, he pats her softly and says "Oh baby!" Jack is doing so well with his new little sister. He is going to be a good Big brother, I am so proud of my lil man.



Brighton and Grandpa Putter. I love this pic. its soooo sweet!
Brighton and her Great Grand Poppy! He is so in love with her. He looks so happy when he holds her. I love Poppy!
Brighton Jo Ann and her Great Granny Jo Anne meeting for the first time. Gran gets all teary eyed so easily when it comes to her grand kids. She loves us so! I love my Granny thats why we decided to name her Jo after her.

Here she is Brand Spankin New. Daddy was all over the place taking pictures. I was stuck on the operateing table and kept seeing flash after flash from the camera. He is such a proud Daddy.

Brighton and Daddy taking their first nap together. So sweet!
Brighton wrapped in a towel after her first bath! She did awesome and barely cried. Jack Pepper screamed his head off!
Meeting Nana for the first time. Nana was so anxious to meet her!
Brighton and Grandpa Putter. I love this pic. its soooo sweet!
Here she is Brand Spankin New. Daddy was all over the place taking pictures. I was stuck on the operateing table and kept seeing flash after flash from the camera. He is such a proud Daddy.
Brighton and Daddy taking their first nap together. So sweet!



1 comment:
Just thought I would mention that is a horrid pic of me
Post a Comment