Saturday, January 05, 2008

Yes I know! I'm late with the X-mas pics!!!! Here they are people!


Jack and I on Christmas morning opening all Jacks gifts!Here we are opening his talking doggie phone. He loves the phone. He says hi! and Bye! and lots of other silly Jack gibberish. He got so many cars it was crazy! He is obsessed with Cars! Everything is a Caa!! He's so dang cute! He loves to play with them all day, on the floor, on the couch, on the walls, peoples heads! He's nutts!!! He talks to himself and tells little stories to himself about the cars. I wish I could understand everything he says. I only get bits and peices!!! It's still cute though!!!

Jack with his many cars!

Jack sitting at his table and chairs from Santa Clause watching morning sprout cartoons.

Jacks spiffy new beanie!

Hmmmmmmm

Jack and Nana opeing gifts! yay!

No comments: