
Here he or she is! Lil Jelly bean pic. Went to Dr. Larsen yeasterday and he said I am 9 weeks and 3 days along. That puts my due date at the 10th of March. I had it figured as the 11th of March so I did pretty good guessing that. Mike went with me to the Appt. and we brought Jack. We showed him the ultrasound and he kept looking at it like "whats the big deal people!" LOL
Anyhow I am excited and cant wait to find out the sex for sure. I am confident that I am having a girl. But you never know. Mike anfd I have names picked out already.
Boy.....Dean Westley Snyder
Girl....Brighton Jo Anne Snyder......still toying with Joliet Anne Snyder also but I like Brighton. Mike came up with it. We liked the name Bright. Mike felt Bright needed to be short for something and came home from work one day and said Brighton. I have loved it ever since. Cute! And came up with it so its just that much more special.

Our next appointment for the baby is 9.6.07 in the Am. excited to see the baby again. YAY!



3 comments:
I love the pics, so exciting. Time to change the blog title to "Life w/ Jack and #2." I'm still stuck on 'Josera Anne'.....but no pressure. :)
Congrat's Jess,Mike&Jack! A new baby how wonderful is that! Love you,Shann :o)
Post a Comment