Monday, April 16, 2007

Red Hair

Look at all this red hair!!!! So cute. Here he is crawling around playing on the floor. Still not quite walking. He is trying but always ends up on the ground! LOL There are steps being taken here and there though. Were gonna keep working on it. Been trying to get video of it but haven't been able to yet. Anyhow, thats all for now.

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

Jess, I love his hair and boy is he getting a lot of it; dont know where that comes from... The new look on your blog is great! Very nice and Very Cool! Love ya Kid and Jack too...

OrangeGlow said...

I love the new colors...or maybe they're old. Haven't been on here for a while. Check out my MySpace. I finally got a pic of you and Jack on there. Well, Love and Miss Ya!!