Saturday, March 17, 2007

A break from all this cuteness! Thanks to Mom!!!!


Jack getting dry after bath time. Such a happy baby. I love him so much. He is at Nana's house right now. He has been spending the last few nights with Nana. I have been super sick lately and so tired. It helps alot that she takes him so I can recooperate and get better.

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U M-O-M

I Love you. Thank you for all your help and support Mom. I could not do this without you. You are a good person Mom. Thats what is so wonderfull about you. You are one of the very few genuinely good people left in this crazy world. Thanks for being you Mom. Jack, Doo, and I are so lucky to have you. We love you.


1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

Your very welcome little one! I love you jessica.