Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Jessica Reel



On Tuesday I went to the Coast with my boys. Left to right Adam, Buddha, Me, Josh



It was beautifull. I played in the ocean and enjoyed myself. Josh was visiting from Nevada. I miss having him around. Adam and Josh are brothers. When all the guys are together it makes for fun times. I laugh alot when I am with them.



The real reason we went to the coast is to attend Adam and Josh's sister Jessie's Memorial service on her favorite beach. She passed away about a week ago at the tender age of 20. She was a great girl. Had alot of battles in life with health, school, etc. Her father Will and Mom Jo said such beautifull things about her. I can't even imagine what they are going through.
So, Rest in Peace Jessica Reel. We all love you and will miss you. We know you are now with God and are safe at home.

2 comments:

Callie Ann said...

Adam Looks so little compared to you guys and he is standing off to the side. silly guy

britt6 said...

Whoa Buddha looks alot different than I remember him, ofcourse the last time I saw him was right after high school...that might have something to do with it