Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Jack

Jack and Doo playing together. They like to migrate around the living room and stop and play with toys and such. So cute. Jack is now crawling forward. It's still a crazy lookin crawl and not a full speed ahead kina thing yet but he is officialy moving forward. I am so proud. He is doing so well. He is also doing a very good job of feeding himself things like crackers. We have not yet attempted holding a spoon. I am scared! We are working on picking up the smaller bits of food like rice puffs. He has mastered holding the bottle and is almost a master of the sippy cup. Jack has also shown an interest in electrical sockets. Driving me crazy. I tried first to redirect his attention. That did not work so I had to resort to saying "no" firmly, a light tap on the back of the hand and then redirection. He gets pissed for a few minutes after but for the most part that seems to be detouring him from it for longer periods of time. whew! Welllllll, the lil man is starting to fuss, letting me know its time to start winding down for bed. Going for now. Have a good night all.
This is the basket full of toys that I pick up and put away 10 million times a day! Beneath is a after pic of playtime. I thought it was funny to see the before and after. lol This is only after 15 minutes of Jack Pepper being a busy boy and tearing everything apart.

3 comments:

britt6 said...

I reckonize the inside of your duplex! I use to know somebody who lived in it or the one next to it anyways....After you told me where you lived I wondered if it was the same ones my other buddies lived in.Thats awesome that Jacks crawling......he is sooo stinkin cute!

JustMeShann said...

Jack Pepper you are growing like a weed! Arent you just a smarty! Love you both, Shann

OrangeGlow said...

What a fricken cutie. I love the rolling! You're right about the crazy crawling, it's not real crawling huh? I miss you guys so much. Can't wait till we're together again!!!