Jack visiting at Grandpa Kevin's
A Ukulele!
Growing up when I used to go to my Grandma and Grandpa Smith house for a visit. Grand Joel had a Ukulele that he would bring out and play little tunes and sing little songs for us. I still remember those songs!
Jack and I went to Dad's house for a New Years dinner and what did grandpa Kevin have?!!! A UKULELE! So cool! Dad got it when he went to Hawaii. I think it is so cool that Jack gets to have that too from his Grandpa. Dad, if your reading, better bone up on your ukulele skills! LOL! Anyhow, I just wanted to share the memories and the rediculously cute pics with you all!
In this pic Jack is wearing this handsome brown courderoy jacket I got from Old Navy . Dad went crazy for it! I remember seeing more than one picture of my dad wearing similar jackets all throughout his life. Crazy! Dad loved how cute he looked in it. I think it made him feel good. God knows, Jack Pepper is a true Smith child! LOL His looks, the concentration tounge, red hair! It's all there. Crazy how genes work huh?



3 comments:
Gosh he is so cute! That shirt and jacket; he is as cute as they get...
Gosh he is so cute! That shirt and jacket; he is as cute as they get...
Some really great memories to be focusing on, Jess. As always, jack's a little pimp especially in his corduroy jacket. You're sure going to have your hands full! I love you!
Post a Comment