I love how his eyes light up when he smiles. He is ALMOST crawling! He wants to go soooo bad! He crawls backwards and rolls everywhere. All that beautifull hair! My lil man sleeping.....
Jess, you are going to be so happy that you have taken all of these wonderful pictures... He is beautiful, handson and the cutest little guy... I look forward to your post! I just love Jack Pepper!
Jess, you are going to be so happy that you have taken all of these wonderful pictures... He is beautiful, handson and the cutest little guy... I look forward to your post! I just love Jack Pepper!
4 comments:
Jess, you are going to be so happy that you have taken all of these wonderful pictures... He is beautiful, handson and the cutest little guy... I look forward to your post! I just love Jack Pepper!
Jess, you are going to be so happy that you have taken all of these wonderful pictures... He is beautiful, handson and the cutest little guy... I look forward to your post! I just love Jack Pepper!
Looks like I am stuttering on this Sunday morning...
ahhh..almost crawling! Enjoy the stillness while it lasts! Love Ya Both!
Post a Comment