Monday, January 29, 2007

Jack crawled forward!!!!

It happened toninght at 9:17 PM! Dory had ahold of his giraffe and he crawled 4 steps forward to get to it. He got ahold of it and Dory shook it side to side and he laughed! Tehn Dory got it from him and ran off with Jack beloved Giraffe. It was so amazing to get to see that. This is what being a parent is all about! I was not able to get a pic of this awesome event but this one was taken a minute or two later. I am so excited! My lil boy is growing so fast.

5 comments:

Callie Ann said...

That's my baby grandboy. woo hoo!!!

JustMeShann said...

And I am going to "hold' onto this post forever!!!! You my dear make me smile!!! Now that is an event!!! I love ya Jess and that Jack Pepper too!

OrangeGlow said...

How exciting, awesome update.

Callie Ann said...

Hey Jack needs his mom to update more often.... hee hee hee

Brandi said...

GO Jack Go!

Ya know life will never be the same now that the boy found first gear!

Good luck, he is such a handsome guy, thanks for sharing him with us.