Friday, December 29, 2006

Life with Jack Pepper



Ohhhhhh! Life with Jack Pepper. Such a great life. This lil man is the best thing thats ever happened to me. He's so sweet and curious and loving. He smiles all the time. Popular with "The Ladies" Jack talks and says mamamamama! So damn cute! He plays with things and studies them thouroughly. I see him recognizing and remembering things he likes. His Favorite toys are the Baby Grand Piano that he just got from his Nana Callie and the Busy bee he got from Great Granny. All other toys in the house are currently obsolete. LOL!

He will be 8 months old on January 2nd and he is a crazy 28 1/2 inches tall and 25lbs 5oz. This child is gonna be a big boy! Thats for sure!

He is just so amazing and I have high hopes and big dreams for him. He's so smart I know he will go far in whatever he does. I dunno what it is I just get that feeling from him, like he has drive. I love it! I love him. He is good stuff I can't get enough of.


Dory doo! Such a silly dog. She is in love with her brother Jack Pepper. If you say "Dory where is Jack Pepper?" She will run to wherever he is and get all excited. She lays on the floor with Jack and stays with him while he plays. He occasionaly reaches over and lovingly pats on her head or neck and squeals at her. Cutest thing, A boy and his dog. I love it!

As for me..... I work and hang out with Mr. Pepper. Not much else. Sarah recently came home for a few days and I got a break from work and child and wreaked havock (spelling?) hmmmm. Anyhow, Lots of fun I needed that. I missed her and wish she were home more often. I enjoyed the visit proly a lil too much! LOL.

I am still working at the call center. I secretly refer to it as Hell's sideshow. What fun. The only thing I love about that job is the steady paycheck. But I guess theese days thats about what it boils down to right? Damn money! YUCK! ........But then I come home at the end of the day, see my Mom, have fun with Jack Pepper and go to sleep with the best dog ever at my feet and things are good.....then all of the sudden the sun has risen and the scramble of a new day begins. EGADS!

Love and miss all family and friends who I dont get to talk to anywhere as often as I'd like. Wish you were all here! Welllll most of you anyhow, you know who you are! LOL Just kidding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I take it that the internet has decided to start working again?? I miss you too, Jess. Jack is the most adorable, cutest kid I've ever known. He's great! I wish y'all could come over here and visit sometime. We could go shopping and Jack & Dory could play in the snow. If only... There are plenty of other jobs out there that you could get and like as much as you liked working at Dress Barn. Just remember to have another job lined up before you decide to quit this one. I love you and Miss you!!!
~Sarah

JustMeShann said...

Jack is a very cute guy! Im so glad to see you back up and blogging... Keep us posted on yours and Jacks lives together... Happy New Year to You Both!