Well, this has been a heck of a week for me. I went to my first babysitter on Monday. Her name is Cheryl she is a nice lady. Anyway. There was 2 other little kids there. They kept playing with my excersaucer, so they were trying my patience. So then that night mom took me to a birthday party, there were around 6 kids there, all of them were older than me.
So anyway on tuesday I wasn't feeling very good and when my great grandma picked me up I had sleepy's in my eyes and they were real itchy. So then my mom came and got me and made me an appointment for today at the doctor's. So Great Grandma brought me to the doctor's cause mom had to be to work and well the doctor said I have Pink Eye. My eye's dont' look pink to me, but they do itch. So anyway's then the doctor said I had two ear infections. What I thought. They don't even bother me. Hmm and now I have my first snotty nose. I don't like that. My Nana stuck that blue bulb thing up my nose. Man I told her I don't like it and to quit doing that. She said some stuff about I have to do it or I won't be able to breathe. Anyway. I feel okay and I am being nice and smiling but they tell me I am sick. Hmm... I don't know about them big people. Tomorrow mom says it's thanksgiving day and we are going to great grandma and grandpa's house for something called turkey and mashed potatoes. Hmm we will see what that is all about. Oh yeah now they are giving me some medicine that is pink and cold. Nana says it's called amoxicillian and I need to take it twice a day. well, I will check in tomorrow I'll let you know what I think of this turkey business.
Signed Jack Pepper.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
good times
Fill better Jack and do what your mother says and you will feel better in no time... :o)
so when are we going to hear from the mommy?!?!
Post a Comment