Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Jack Pepper withdrawls......




Hey there people! Mom had upgraded our Kodak easy share program and it took me a while to figure out how to download my pictures onto the computer. Sorry!

Our little Jack Pepper is now 12 weeks old! Crazy! He will be 3 months officaily on the 2nd. I have been busy with Jack Jack hes growing so fast. Quite the handfull! He is smiling and making cute little noises all the time. The other day he said goo. Cutest damn thing!
Anyhow other than that I am trying to prepare to enter the workforce again. I have to find a job by the 3rd of August or they will make me go to classes with druggie people all day. Gross! Don't want to do that. If I dont go to the classes they will take away my assistance. So I have to find a job. I feel kina nervous and sad. There is so much I am going to miss my little man doing and saying. All the smiles and crying and even all the dirty diapers I am going to miss breaks my heart. EGADS!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Jess, he is changing so much and he is sooooooo cute! Thank you for the fix, made my day! Hang in there kiddo... Love Ya, Shann