Tuesday, June 27, 2006

8 weeks old and MAD as a HAT!!!

Here he is!!!! 8 weeks old now! Growing at a break neck speeds! It feels that way anyhow! Mom and I went shopping in Salem today for clothes for or trip to Vegas. We went to the gymboree and got Jack sunglasses and the cutest sunhat. The sun glasses have rattlesnakes on them! Too cool! I am so excited to go to vegas. Swimmin in the pool and having a good time ! Jack also has new American Flag swim trunks. I want Jack to start learning to swim early.

Guess he's gonna have to get used to the hat..........


And the sunglasses!!!!
I LOVE his tiedye onsie!!! Cutest damn thing!

3 comments:

JustMeShann said...

Temper, Temper and so damn cute with a Temper! I have a shirt just like his, but he looks better in it :o) Thanks for the 8 week pics... Love Ya Shann

britt6 said...

Make sure to put at least an inch layer of sunscreen on that child or you may come back with a crispy critter lol

OrangeGlow said...

I hope you both have fun and Jack doesn't scream the whole way. Can't wait to see you. Love Ya.
Sarah