Monday, May 08, 2006

Jacks Doc.Appt.



Hey all! Update on lil' Jack! We went to the doc's today and he is doing much better. Friday he weighed 7lbs 1oz they expected him to gain about an ounce a day. He weighed 7lbs 12oz! Doing much better! He is eating well and all around healthy and happy! I am so relieved. As far as milk production goes business is slow. I discussed it with the lactation consultant and we decided that in my case the best thing to do would be to keep giving him formula and pump as much as I can for as long as I can and just add it to the formula. Not exactly how I would have like it all to go but as long as he is healthy and happy I am okay!
Anyhow, gotta get ready for the card party tonight. Jack big debut with the scrappin ladies. Also, Haley daughter Robin is teaching the class tonight. She is visiting from Montana! I like visiting with her. She has a neewer little one too! Have a good night everyone!

3 comments:

OrangeGlow said...

Glad to hear your little one is doing good. I STILL can't wait to meet him in the next couple of weeks or so. I'll let you know the exact day I'm coming. I have a couple of interviews this week and will keep you updated.
Miss you,
Sarah

JustMeShann said...

Jess, you are taking the most awesome pictures of Jack, I am so proud of you! These pictures will be treasured by all... He is just so Cute... Wish I could hold him, there is nothing more wonderful than a new baby... Love You Shann

britt6 said...

glad to hear everything is going good for you let me know when you guys are ready for visitors