Old Friends. Crazy thing they are. You are so close to someone for so long then one day you realize that you have grown apart. It's sad at the time, then you accept that you are two different people and hope for the best for your old friend.
My life lately, I have noticed has completed a circle and is now going back around. People from my past are reappearing all around me it seems like. It is crazy to see how everyone has changed and how they are still the same. It makes you take a look at yourself and the changes you have made. CRAZYNESS!
I feel like I have lived say, 2 lives so far and I am only 22. Now almost 23 I am starting my 3rd life. I am especialy excited about this life because of my Son, Jack who will be here anytime in the next 36 days! A whole new world! I will get to teach him and help him grow to be whoever it is that he will be. I get to learn from him too. I am crazy excited!
Tonight I heard from an old friend that I never expected to hear from again. I have heard of her whereabouts from other friends but did not expect to pick up the phone to hear her at the other end. It was surprising, but relly nice to hear from her. She is doing great and going to school in Eastern Oregon. She has always been very school oriented and successful, things that haven't changed about her ( that's good). She heard I was pregnant and I think curiosity got the best of her and that may be why she picked up the phone. At any rate, I am glad she did. She is comming to town in the next couple of weeks to visit and I am looking foreward to catching up and finding out what changes she has made. She has always been great and I actualy hope she has not changed too much.
Old friends........ Crazy thing they are!
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Do I know this mystery friend?
Greeting from Central Oregon!! It seems that I have had several lives in my life as well. It is crazy how people change but somewhere deep inside they're still that crazy red head you knew when you were growing up and skipping school together. We had some good times girl, some of the best in my life. But we've also had some of the most horrible times, at least of me. I miss the girl I once knew, I miss my best friend who supported me across state lines, I miss laughing out loud about nothing but inevitably people change. I knew we would talk again. I think we both needed a break where our lives pulled us in different directions. There will always be that common bond between us. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and your unborn. May his life be filled with all the happiness in the world. I love you!
Post a Comment