
Okay Folks!!! T minus 30 days till jack's due date!!!! I can't wait to see him, hold him and love him! I am going crazy about now wishing he were here. I keep searching for the EJECT button, but my belly did not come equipt with one! Figures! Any how were in the last little stretch here and Jack could come at any time! I am sooooo excited. So is Mom. When ever I make a funny sound, go to the bathroom, walk into the room, pretty much anything Mom gets and excited look on her face and asks ARE WE HAVIN A BABY YET? She better stop asking cause a watched pot will not boil! Silly mom! I love that she's so excited to be a grandma! Jack and I are very lucky to have her!



2 comments:
I'm EXCITED too... Cant wait to see little Jack!!!
OMG!!! I can't wait! I know how you feel, every little noise I made mom would freak out and kept askin " do I need to take you to the hospital?" I was like no I just farted it's all good. well give me a call when everything happens or right after. If you need anything just let me know.
Post a Comment