
Dory's hernia surgery on Monday went well. Here are pictures of her after we brought her home.She was heavily sedated and could barely lift her little head. It's now thursday and she wants to run and play like a crazy dog! But she can't cause she could tear again and that would be awfull. We have to keep her from Peanut cause she wants to help Dory clean the wound! EEEWWWWWEEEE! She has dissloving stitches so she won't have to go back to have them removed! Good thing, she was so mad that I left her there. She cried and so did I! She is such a good girl We are so proud of her. She's definately a Survivor! Silly Doo!



3 comments:
GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
LoL LoL Your to funny, but I am glad Miss Dory is doing so good... I love that dog, she is sooooo soft...
I just went to see a specialist for my hernia but I won't need surgery this time...I think your dog did better than me. My first hernia surgery I was a big whiner
Post a Comment