Thursday, December 01, 2005
Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
When Mom and I arrived home this evening Dory, Nicky, and Peanut went crazy as usual. Barking and jumping about demanding our attention. When the girls have been good we give them each a cookie to reward the good behavior. Nicky we just pick a cookie and give it to her. Dory and Peanut like to stick their little noses in the jar and pick their own. When a cookie reaches each doggies mouth they run as far away as they can to enjoy their treat in peace. The past few days I have noticed that when Nicky and Peaunt are finished with their cookies, Dory s still munching away in her corner of cookie solitude. For a dog that eats everything, even things that are non edible in seconds flat this is odd. Tonight the mystery was solved by the culprates error. When Dory picked her cookie and turned to run she dropped it, Peanut swooped in and ran with the cookie. I bent down to let little Dory get another one and she still had one in her mouth. The sneaky slinky little puppy has been taking TWO COOKIES!!!! Mom and I laughed and laughed at her super sneakyness. We love our silly little doggies, they really make life happier and more fufilling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i LOVE your PUPPIES tooo!
Post a Comment